Tickets for the Kremlin and its museums
The State Historical and Cultural Museum-Preserve "The Moscow Kremlin" comprises monuments of the architectural ensemble in Cathedral Square, including the the Armoury Chamber, the Assumption, Archangel's and Annunciation Cathedrals, the Church of Laying Our Lady's Holy Robe, the Patriarch's Palace with the Twelve Apostles' Church and the Ivan the Great Bell-Tower complex.
For visiting the Moscow Kremlin Museums you can purchase admission tickets of four types:
2. Ticket for visiting the architectural complex of the Cathedral Square (except for the exposition in the Ivan the Great Bell-Tower);
3. Ticket to the Ivan the Great Bell-Tower (which includes admission to all museums-cathedrals and expositions in Cathedral Square);
Attention please! From November, 2012 to April, 2013 the exposition in the Ivan the Great Bell-Tower is closed for visiting.
- Plan-scheme of the Moscow Kremlin
- What you can see in the Moscow Kremlin
- Armoury Chamber
- Architectural ensemble of the Cathedral Square
- Museum of History of the Kremlin architecture in the Ivan the Great Bell-Tower
- Ceremonial of the equestrian and pedestrian procession of the President regiment
- "Treasures and antiquities of the Moscow Kremlin" on the basement floor of the Annunciation Cathedral
- Order excursions and lectures
- Season ticket for exhibitions